How could one bottle of locally made cold pressed extra virgin Olive Oil make a difference?
Our club is selling award winning Ternero olive oil made in Placer County so we can change the lives of women and girls. Ternero generously gives 50% of the proceeds of the co-labeled 500 ML olive oil bottles to our nonprofit global organization. Your support will make a difference in our community and abroad.
Ternero olive oil won a Bronze and two Gold medals at the California State Fair, was a New York International Olive Oil Competition awardee and finalist in the Martha Stewart American Made competition.
Please join our effort to invest in dreams by letting us know how many bottles you’d like to order. This year, we are also offering vinegars and flavored olive oil in smaller bottles, also $20 each.
- 500 ML of the most popular cold pressed Ternero Olive Oil co-labeled with Soroptimist
- 250 ML Olive Oil flavored with Jalapeno, Basil or Garlic Olive Oil
- 250 ML Balsamic vinegars in Dark Cherry, Sweet Peach, Fig or Pomegranate
You can order it through a club member. Please indicate what you are buying and club member’s name. Send her the receipt, so we can be sure you get your order. If you don’t know anyone in the club, you can order it by emailing Chris Hebard-Summers or calling her at (916) 652-0404 and then pick it up at Hebard Insurance 3837 Taylor Rd. in Loomis.
You can pay $20 per bottle by:
- Venmo @SoroptimistLoomis
- Check payable to: SI Loomis Basin, P. O. Box 1141, Loomis CA 95650
- Paypal/credit/debit using the orange donate button on the header of our website (Please add $.50 per bottle to cover the fees).
- Deliver the Dream it Be it career exploration program in the Loomis Koinonia group homes
- Give scholarships for single mothers and Del Oro High School leaders in community service
- Maintain the Little Free Library at the Train Depot Park
- Provide meals and education programs for the Loomis Senior LIFE Center
- Offer grants to K-8 teachers in the Loomis Unified School District for special projects
- Support international Days for Girls Sanitary Kits and Dress a Girl Around the World projects