Leave the St. Patrick’s Day cooking on Wednesday, March 17 to the Loomis Soroptimist club. Not only will you get a delicious meal ready to go, you’ll be supporting local education projects that empower women and girls.
The meal includes all the traditional favorites: corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, onions, carrots, soda bread, and an oatmeal cookie.
The “Add to Cart” button only works from your pay pal account, not your credit card. (We apologize for the technical difficulties.) There are other ways to order below.
In order to know how many meals to cook, tickets are being sold in advance.
- Pre-pay $15 per meal to place your order by writing a check to “SI Loomis” or using the button above to pay from your PayPal account (not credit card).
- You can also use Venmo Soroptimist-Loomis. You must make sure to send us your receipt to email@example.com so we know who bought the tickets.
- Either bring your check or your receipt to Hebard Insurance Solutions, 3837 Taylor Road, Loomis, CA 95650 to pick up your tickets.
- If you are having difficulty paying online, email your order with name, contact information, and number meals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With your receipt, your ticket can be picked up at or emailed to you.
.Pick up your meal at the Blue Goose Event Center, 3550 Taylor Rd, Loomis, CA 95650 on March 17 between 4-7 PM